Monday, February 1, 2010

Rose Bowl 2010

I just realized, Sherrill and I went to the Rose Bowl and then never said anything about it.

It was lots of fun, a loooooong drive, and on top of that our Oregon Ducks LOST! I'm sure a lot of my friends were glad of that for fear they would never hear the end of it if we had won.

Here we are in front of the Rose Bowl. Then we went back to our car to have a nice lunch on the parking lot. Can you believe it? At the Rose Bowl they park the cars on an 18 hole golf course. What a beautiful setting for a picnic.

But we had so much fun, and we were so proud of the Oregon football team. They played well, made a couple of crucial mistakes, and in the end we lost, but it was a good game, and Sherrill and I had so much fun, it was impossible to be TOO disappointed.

Watch out for Chip Kelly and those high flyin' Ducks next year.


Hey...........how do you like those pants I have on! I sure got a lot of envious looks and comments from Oregon fans about them.

God is soooo good to bless us with the opportunity to travel and enjoy some of the exciting adventures we have had over the last couple of years. Life is good, and so is our God. AMEN!

Yours and His
Roger & Sherrill

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Heyyyy ... what about HOW you got there. Don't you have GREAT kids!? ;)